Click to enlarge
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Hampden is an incredibly spacious home offering a high standard of luxury furnishings and fittings and plenty of room for a large family or group of friends to enjoy. This beautiful holiday home has the added advantage of two sitting rooms for larger groups, six well-appointed bedrooms, numerous en-suite bathrooms and an extremely well equipped kitchen which includes an Aga and double doors out to the patio.
Hampden was made for outdoor living, and boasts a fantastic, oversized garden (enclosed for peace of mind with your little ones and four-legged friends) that leads down to one of Roserrow's many lakes. The perfect outdoor haven for little explorers, the expansive lawn is also a great spot to enjoy the legendary Cornish sunsets with fresh seafood and Cornish treats cooking on the charcoal BBQ. Adjoining the garden is a 'patch' providing another wonderful area to play and explore, which also gives access to the footpaths to discover the rest of Roserrow’s wonderful grounds.
Polzeath is an ideal location for coastal holidays throughout the year, and is just a 20 minute walk away from Roserrow, across the famous golf course and through sunny meadows. The beach has a vast expanse of powder-soft golden sand, a lively surf, plenty of rock pools to explore and is home to two well-run surf schools with equipment hire. The many delicious cafes and restaurants of Polzeath are perfect for a seaside treat, alongside a creamy Cornish ice cream or two! Polzeath also has a charming selection of waterfront boutiques and gift shops, a post office and a handy supermarket for self-catering essentials.
Within driving distance, beach-lovers can also find the water-sports haven of Daymer Bay where on soft sands you can watch as the Camel Estuary gently laps at the shore, and for eagle-eyed visitors, the seafood mecca of Padstow is just across the water!
This sprawling holiday home is also just a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, with a wealth of leisure activities to keep the whole family entertained whatever the weather.
Sleeps: Max of 12
Bath/Shower: 5 en-suite bathrooms
Dogs allowed: Yes
• Sleeps: 12
• Bedrooms: 6
• Baths/WC: 5
• Bedroom 1 (downstairs): Twin with en-suite bath, shower and double basins
• Bedroom 2: King size with en-suite bath, shower and double basins
• Bedroom 3 & 4: Twin with en-suite bath, shower and double basins
• Bedroom 5 & 6: Twin sharing joint en-suite bath with hand held shower
• Large open plan kitchen with dining and sitting area, open fire and double doors to outside patios
• Sitting room with conservatory, TV, video and music centre
• Kitchen features Aga, American fridge/freezer with water and ice dispensers, separate drinks fridge, dishwasher, microwave and food processor
• Utility room with sink, washing machine and tumble dryer
• 2 patios and garden with outdoor seating, Charcoal BBQ and outdoor power shower and lighting
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Sky TV including Sky Sports
• Unlimited Wi-Fi
• Electric shaver points
• Wooden cot and travel cot
• Dogs accepted
Please fill in the form below to receive updates and special information about our properties