Click to enlarge
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection and overlooking the peaceful lakes of Roserrow, April Cottage is nestled in an enviable central location with easy access to the many footpaths for fantastic coastal and countryside walks. Perfectly suited for outdoor living, the outdoor dining furniture is wonderfully positioned next to the spacious conservatory and enjoys relaxing views of the golf course and Roserrow's tranquil lakes. Is beautiful holiday home also features a pretty wraparound garden for young explorers to enjoy, and a patio area for enjoying the legendary Cornish sunsets, with the scent of the delicious charcoal BBQ drifting through the air.
Luxurious and south facing, April Cottage’s interior is immaculate having been lovingly cared for by the owners and is favoured by many repeat guests year after year. The spacious open-plan dining, living and conservatory area invite long evening spent reconnecting with family and friends, and the contemporary kitchen proves ideal for rustling up mouth-watering seafood suppers expertly plucked from the local foodie markets. Upstairs, four cosy bedrooms boast whisper soft beds and the perfect place to sleep peacefully after long days exploring the Cornish coastline.
April Cottage itself is situated in a tranquil area of outstanding natural beauty and it's is just a 20 minute stroll to Polzeath Beach across the golf course and countryside. Polzeath has two well-equipped surf schools, intimate cafes and tempting beachfront restaurants as well as seaside boutiques and two convenience stores for stocking up on self-catering essentials. An ideal location for coastal holidays at all times of the year.
April Cottage is just a 5 minute walk from The Point at Polzeath, with a wealth of leisure activities to keep the whole family entertained whatever the weather.
Sleeps: Max of 8
Bath/Shower: Family bathroom, 2 en-suites and 1 wet room
Dogs allowed: Yes
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 4
• Baths/WC: 4
• Bedroom 1: King size with en-suite
• Bedroom 2: Twin with en-suite
• Bedroom 3 & 4: Twin
• Family bathroom
• Downstairs wet room, shower & WC
• Open plan lounge, dining area and conservatory
• TVs with Freeview and DVD player, radios and music centre
• Kitchen features electric oven and hob, fridge x2, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker/cafetiere, food processor, washing machine and tumble dryer
• Garage with table tennis/snooker and darts
• Patio and garden with outdoor seating and Charcoal BBQ
• Central heating
• Linen and towels provided
• Ironing facilities
• Electric shaver points
• Hair dryers
• Wooden cot
• A selection of books, games and puzzles
• Dogs accepted by prior arrangement
Please fill in the form below to receive updates and special information about our properties