Click to enlarge
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Trethoway is a gorgeous, double-fronted terrace house accommodating 9 guests, situated in the beautiful coastal town of Port Isaac. With just a short walk to the harbour and restaurants, shops and coastal paths, this spacious property is ideal for a seaside family holiday.
The main house is spacious, traditional and attractively presented with the added advantage of two sitting rooms, modern amenities and wonderful views of Port Isaac and out to sea. The showstopper of this family-friendly holiday home is the contemporary top floor, where there is an additional kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and living area with outstanding views of the whole village. The cosy bedroom is accessible from two entrances, with plenty of storage space both in the room, and on the landing for all of your holiday essentials.
This quaint coastal home is perfect for groups and multi-generational families with plenty of cosy corners to enjoy privacy, as well as large open plan living areas for reconnecting with loved ones. Trethoway’s separate basement flat can accommodate up to 3 further guests if needed, and has a games room with a football table and TV.
A truly idyllic haven, Port Isaac is one of the most appealing fishing villages on the north coast of Cornwall. The quaint working harbour (just a short stroll away) has a daily fish market where you can buy fresh lobster and crab (ideal for grilling up on Trethoway’s charcoal BBQ) and is a wonderful place to observe traditional Cornish daily life.
The narrow alleyways (the most famous being “Squeezy Belly Alley”, said to be the narrowest street in the world!) and pretty traditional fisherman's cottages add further to the charm of exploring this delightful village. Make sure you dine out at the award-winning seafood restaurants and revel in the atmosphere of the beautiful seafront café’s. Pick up a lovingly hand-crafted pasty from one of the friendly local bakeries or feast on traditional Cornish fudge and ice-cream from the picturesque seaside parlours.
Recently famous as 'Port Wenn' in the television series "Doc Martin", Port Isaac is well known for its incredible vistas and turquoise waters. With the weekly performances of the bestselling choral group "Fisherman's Friends", and an array of local galleries, arts and craft shops, there is plenty to see and do all year round.
Sleeps: Max of 12
Bath/Shower: 1 family bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms, 2 separate shower rooms
Dogs allowed: In garden flat only
• Sleeps: 12
• Bedrooms: 4 in main house, 1 in garden flat
• Baths/WC: 5
• Bedroom 1 & 2 (first floor): Double with en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 3 (first floor): Double bedroom with additional single bed
• Bedroom 4 (second floor): Small double bedroom with shower room
• Family bathroom on first floor with bath and overhead shower
• Ground floor sitting room with TV, DVD player and music centre
• Dining room
• Kitchen with electric oven and hob, small breakfast bar, dishwasher and large fridge/freezer
• Separate utility room with double sink and microwave
• Outside shed housing washing machine
• Stunning second floor sitting room with seating area, small dining table, kitchenette with microwave and kettle
• Garden flat – suitable for additional accommodation, 1 double bedroom, sitting room with sofa bed, shower room, games room with
Please fill in the form below to receive updates and special information about our properties