Click to enlarge
Part of our exclusive 'Handpicked' collection, Pentewan is an attractive modern holiday home, which has been furnished to a stylish and high standard with many facilities. Promoting the ultimate in seaside comfort, the front-facing rooms boast panoramic windows which are perfect for admiring the truly sensational views. Inside, the decor is modern yet cosy with colourful accents and contemporary furniture. Complete with amenities such as Plasma Sky TV, this holiday home is ideal for families. Pentewan also has some of the best views over the famous Polzeath beach from the large raised sun-deck to the front, alongside a rear patio complete with Charcoal BBQ.
Within walking distance you have the wonderful surfing beach of Polzeath, acres of golden sand at the family friendly Daymer Bay, sailing and water-skiing available at Rock. The famous St Enodoc golf course is also nearby for those looking to perfect their swing! Just a short ride away is the well know fishing port of Padstow, where there are many fantastic restaurants and boutique shops. The nearby Polzeath has two surf schools who also offer equipment hire, several lively cafes, intimate restaurants and a selection of shops; a truly beautiful location.
*Please note, there are currently building works to a nearby property and there may be minimal noise disruption. If you would like further information please contact our Xplore Team.
Sleeps: Max of 8
Bath/Shower: Master en-suite shower room, beautiful family bathroom and downstairs WC
Dogs allowed: Yes
• Sleeps: 8
• Bedrooms: 4
• Baths/WC: 3
• Master bedroom: Double with en-suite shower room
• Bedroom 2: Double
• Bedroom 3 & 4: Twin
• Beautiful family bathroom with bath and shower as well as an additional downstairs WC
• Sitting room with Plasma Sky TV, DVD player, music centre and stunning views of Polzeath beach
• Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave and dishwasher
• Utility room with washing machine/tumble dryer and back door to rear sun deck/patio
• Decked patio and sunbathing area to rear complete with outdoor furniture and Charcoal BBQ
• Oil fired central heating
• Luxury Linen and towels provided (no beach towels)
• Ironing facilities
• Travel cot
• Dogs accepted
Please fill in the form below to receive updates and special information about our properties